Open Air Holiday Market
Join us for two weekends, November 28th and 29th, and December 5th and 6th, for an Open Air Holiday Shopping extravaganza in the south parking lot of the Winnetka Village Hall on the corner of Oak and Green Bay.
Local vendors from all over the North Shore will be there to help you check off your gift list:
Dulce Caramel Co.
The Holiday Gal
The Home Improvement Network
Loving Care Pet Services
Six Generations Farm
Safe Shopper Guidelines
Keep Your Distance
- Please maintain 6 feet distance between yourself and others throughout our one-way shopping experience.
- Be sure to social distance from non-members of your household.
- Do not touch any products; vendors will select items for you.
- Only vendors will be permitted to touch product.
- While you are welcome to use reusable bags, wagons, etc.; vendors cannot handle reusable bags.
Choose Your Shopper
- Choose 1 healthy person per household to shop.
- Shoppers must be Covid-19 symptom-free.
- All shoppers will be required to wear a mask or face covering.
- Please be patient and respectful of all staff, volunteers, vendors, and fellow shoppers during your visit. We understand that wait times to enter/shop the market, may be longer than expected and that the market shopping experience will not be what we are all used to.
We are incredibly grateful for your support of the Open-Air Holiday Market and our local businesses.